Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Welcome To My Blog!


I’m Josette Franks, a seasoned sales and marketing professional with over 15 years of sales and marketing experience. I’m currently attending WVU Reed School of Journalism, pursuing a graduate degree in integrated marketing and communications.

This blog is for my Web Analytics and SEO class, IMC 642. This course examines  how marketers strategically gather online information to measure traffic, engagement and potential impact on ROI. Explores search engine optimization (SEO) and social media optimization (SMO) strategies used to build an online presence for clients.

In this blog, I will  share, and review web analytics and SEO topics that are old, current and groundbreaking.  Also, examine how these tools work and can help build an online presence.   


Enjoy, and please share!!!

Connect with me on linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/josettefranks

2 comments: